The official cricket board has announced the final schedule and fixtures for the mega cricket event T20 World Cup 2021. The squad of the South Africa team will play 5 matches in the T20 tournament. The South Africa team will appear in group 1 and play against the teams like England, West Indies, and Australia A1 and B2.
South Africa will have more improvement and power to play against England, Australia, and West Indies in the super 12 series round of the T20 World Cup 2021. The top two teams from the group 1 point table will appear/qualify for the semi-final matches of T20 World Cup 2021.
The supersport TV channels have the official rights to broadcast and telecast live streaming of T20 Tournament matches in South Africa and its subcontinent. The first match of the squad of South Africa will play against Australia, and the amazing match between SA and AUS will start at 3:30 PM IST on 23rd of OCT and it is scheduled to play at the stadium of Dubai.
In the recent T20 series, South Africa has played against the squad of west indies. Both of the squads have skillful players in both batting and bowling lines. They give tough competition to each other and have to upgrade more to play against other powerful teams like England and Australia.
T20 World Cup Schedule and Fixtures of South Africa:
Date Match Teams Venue Time (IST)
- 23 October 1 South Africa vs Australia Dubai 3:30 PM
- 26 October 2 South Africa vs West Indies Dubai 3:30 PM
- 30 October 3 South Africa vs A1 Sharjah 3:30 PM
- 2 November 4 South Africa vs B2 Abu Dhabi 3:30 PM
- 6 November 5 South Africa vs England Sharjah 7:30 PM
- Pakistan Team Schedule for T20 World Cup 2021
- India Team Schedule for T20 World Cup 2021
- South Africa Team Schedule for T20 World Cup 2021
- New Zealand Team Schedule for T20 World Cup 2021
- Afghanistan Team Schedule for T20 World Cup 2021
- England Team Schedule for T20 World Cup 2021
- West Indies Team Schedule for T20 World Cup 2021
- Australia Team Schedule for T20 World Cup 2021